1 reply
E-3, SEAMAN
Votes:
+94
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Online on Site
Found this hilarious post on Reddit:

High Caliber. Kraken Unleashed. Confederate. Dreadnought. And let's not forget the elusive Solo Warrior.

There are a lot of these achievements, and they're very impressive. But there's a problem - all of these awards are reserved for the really good players. They're ridiculously hard to get for the average player, and especially for the largest portion of the playerbase - the potato. It would be good to give those players some awards they can consistently collect as well.

Therefore, I have some great suggestions for new awards and achievements, which will still be hard to obtain, but for a different reason, giving an entirely different group of players the opportunities to fill their trophy case.

Small Caliber - Damage at least 4 enemy ships, but no more than 10% of their total HP.

Nemo Unleashed - Average less than 1/5th of a kill per game for 100 games.

Waiting for the Perfect Time - Receive damage equal to exactly 100% of your ship's normal HP from 4 opponents and die, while in a ship equipped with Repair Party.

You Can't See Me - Lose more than 50% HP and die while inside smoke and undetected.

Movie Henchman - Have 4 or more ships on your team against 1 enemy ship, and lose the game.

Kamikaze - Have more than 50% of your total possible planes killed by a single enemy ship.

This Looks Bad - Get hit by 6 or more enemy ships within 1 minute and die.

Kill Stealer - Deal less than 5% damage to an enemy ship and kill it.

Help! Fire! - Receive 3 simultaneous fires within 1 minute of using damage control to extinguish 1 fire.

Glasses Needed - Finish a battle with less than 10% main battery accuracy.

How do I Land? - Lose more than 90% of your total possible planes. Aircraft Carriers only.

Read the Rules - Leave a cap point with less than 10 seconds remaining, while not being detected by an opponent.

Banzai! - As a destroyer, get killed by a battleship less than 4 km away.

Don't Ram - Get destroyed by ramming when you have over twice the HP of the other ship.

And What is Angling? - As a battleship, ricochet more than 20 shells on a single enemy ship.

Whiffed - Fire 4 or more torpedoes at an enemy cruiser or battleship less than 3 km away and miss all of them.

There's Nothing Here - Use all of your Radar consumables without detecting a single ship with them.

Last Blood - Die and give the enemy team enough points to win the game.

What a Spud - Earn all of these above achievements.

With the addition of all of these, the average players would be able to enjoy a lot more achievements.
Posted Wed at 13:18 · OP
Funny
Like/Agree
List
Undo
E-5, PETTY OFFICER 2ND CLASS
Votes:
+117
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Online on Site
Ooooo, I'd have several of these: